Mar 18, 2009

Choco Chips Muffins ~~ 200th Post



First i wud love to thank all of you for the support you render both to me n my blog..never thought I wud end up with so many recipes in such a short span of time...there had been times wen i hav taken a break n chilled out, chances r tat i wud hav remained so, if nt for some special people like u who kept questioning abt my absence..tatz wat made me feel tat i was atleast to some extent noticed, in a level more than i wud have ever expected....Thanx once again to everybody, who take time to read my blog, drop in some comments for my improvisation, share ur recipes in the blog so tat others cud benefit out of it....thanx to one n all :)

This being my 200th post, itz gonna be a celebration with some muffins...hmm...did i miss something...yeah, "CHOCO CHIP" Muffins...juz the word choco makes the post so special...rite :) well, i did want to add more specials to it....planned to put in a video of hw i did the muffins...i took the video too..bt then faced pbms in uploading it :( it took soooooo much time tat i went crazy n dropped the plan of video finally....wil sure try to add it to the post later...

As of nw, letz step forward with our muffins prepartion....if ur expecting me to say the preparation from the scratch, then i apologize, cos i'm goin with the easy semi-cooking method...yeah, using the muffin mix this time...there mixes cost less than a dollar n tastes so yummy....all these factors have made me lazy enough to stop doing them from the scratch by myself....

Ingredients:
  • Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix Packet - 1 ( I used Martha White brand)
  • Milk - 1/2 cup
  • Some butter/oil to grease the muffin cups
Preparation:

Heat oven to 425F. Lightly spray 6 medium muffin cups with non-stick cooking spray. You can also use paper baking cups. Combine the muffin mix and milk in a small bowl. Stir until itz moistened. Fill the muffin cups about 2/3 full. Bake at 425F for 14 to 17 mins or until golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 2 to 3 mins in pan.

Your yummy Choco Chip muffins are ready to taste.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your valuable comments/feedback. If having problems posting them, then you can also contact me at mail4kavi@gmail.com

You May also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape