- Brown Rice(u can also substiture this for white rice, thou brown rice is more healthier) - 1/2 cup
- Water for soaking brown rice - 1.5 cups
- Whole milk - 1 cup
- Cream (I used half-and-half) - 1 cup(If you dont have cream, then add 2 cups of milk)
- cardamom pdr - 1tsp
- Sugar - as req (Also add lil brown sugar if u have it in stock)
- Banana Slices - 1
- Cashews - 5
- Raisins - 5
- Ghee for frying Cashews and raisins - 1 tsp
Grind Brown rice without adding any water. Itz basically to break down the rices to smaller size. Soak this in 1.5 cup of water for half an hour and then cook in microwave on High power for 10-15 mins. Once the rice gets well cooked, add 1 cup of whole milk and 1 cup of cream(I used half-and-half). Cook this in MW for another 5 mins. Add sugar(as req)...I added a lil of brown sugar too which is optional. Add a tsp of cardamom pdr and banana slices. If you do not have cardamom pdr in stock then grind cardamom with some sugar to get cardamom pdr.
In a separate boil, fry some cashews, raisins. Add this to the pudding.
Yummy sweet Brown Rice Banana Pudding can be served hot or cold.